Spaces to live
- Olepangi House - 3 / 5 bedrooms, with private lounges
- Villa Gorilla - 2 bedroom, with private living/dining room and kitchenette
- The Round House - 1 bedroom, with private lounge and balcony
- The Round House and Bunk Room - Sleeps Max 6, with private lounge
- Burton & Speke - Family Cottage
- Thesiger Cottage - 1 bedroom
- Markham Cottage - 1 bedroom
Markham Cottage - 1 bedroom
Named for the intrepid Beryl Markham, traveller, author, racehorse trainer and first person to fly solo, non-stop across the Atlantic from Britain to North America. Early 19th century girl-power at its best.
Markham Cottage is cosy and, oh so tastefully decorated in Ian Sanderson fabrics, beautiful cotton quilts and antique Indian miniatures on the walls, collected from our travels over the years.
Tucked away, this cottage is slightly more private than the others, the perfect spot for a romantic weekend away or for admiring the views and enjoying the bird life from its private balcony.
The ensuite bathroom is fitted with a shower and comes with organic soap, shampoo and conditioner handmade in Kenya.
Room size 200 ft